BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Stormy Day.

Today we weathered a horrible storm! It spawned several tornado's and we were in the direct path. I know I should have been more cautious and scared, but I was absolutely amazed by the formations of the clouds and the threatening colors of the sky. It caused a little dismay here on Ft Campbell. I thought you would also appreciate some of the few photos taken by myself and a friend.



Amazingly enough the storm passed rather quickly and we are back to the day as normal. Great news today, here in a few hours my new washer and dryer are being delivered!! Whoot-Whoot! After 3 and a half months, spending countless quarters at the Landry-mat. I couldn't feel more relieved! Our house is finally complete. We have everything we need to function normally in this hectic household!


As many at this post have already discovered, there is a horrible stomach bug post wide! Both my children has been graced by this unwelcomed bug! I don't know about some of you but throw- up and me.... NO BUENO! I start having sympathy stomach issues and well lets just say its not fun! I hate seeing my babies sick. Cant help but to feel somewhat helpless!






So, who's ready for this crazy holiday season? I don't know how many people actually heard about the program Hero's at Home? But apparently I am a day late and a dollar short! (always) I found out the day of, through a face book page. Needless to say, the registry was closed by the time I had tried to access the Sears page. For those of you who have no idea what I am referring to... this is a program Sears does to help soldiers and their family's during the trying times of the holiday's. Such a great opportunity but since we wont be participating I am kinda worried about ow tight money is going to be. Supposedly over 25,000 people had registered in a matter of a hour or so causing the system to overload. Crazy how word does get around!




Okay now for a tougher subject for me to discuss... my weight. this issue and I have a very bi-polar relationship. November 13 2010, My husbands and my 5 year wedding Anniversery. I decided to finally stop giving in to my self, and made the first steps to healthier me. For 4 years weighing more than 250 lbs did more damage to my self-confidance than I even care to admit. In this past year I have changed my whole outlook on every aspect of my life. Not only have I seen changes in my appearence but my relationships with my husband and children have incredibly blossomed! I am so much more of an active mother and wife.  My energy level was my biggest (emphasis on biggest) downfall! And now is barely an issue. 




I can say for the first time in a very long time I feel like I can do more than I give myself credit for. Instead of telling myself I cant, I refuse to allow that negative thinking back into my thoughts! So all in all and a fluctuating 60 lbs later I am at a platoe in my weight-loss. I have for a quick min. let that discourage me. But, no more I will continue to see the good in a new healthier me. HOOAH! So for today those are My Thoughts Exactly... Can I get a Hooah?

0 comments: